Mini MBA Details Announced
CEO Martha's Vineyard is proud to be offering the community a new course, available this winter called:
Women in Business, A Mini M.B.A.
This six session course, developed and offered by Island non-profit C.E.O (Creative Entrepreneurs with Opportunities) is intended for women in business at least three years (partners and spouses are welcome). Each two-hour long class will meet once weekly on Thursdays in February and part of March. (Check back for dates, time & location).
The tuition is $150*
and includes the course handbook.
*A 20% discount will be extended to Network Partners
The Women's Mini M.B.A. classes will include the following topics:
- Developing a business plan for growth/expansion
- Financing the next three years (loans, investments)
- Bringing in new business (marketing/sales research, tactics and tools)
- Human resources challenges (hiring, training, firing and managing turnover) and
- The Balancing Act” – managing all the challenges of life and a successful business effort.
Each of the sessions will be highly interactive and incorporating team work and case studies. Guest speakers as well as recognized authorities in accounting, law and human resources will participate. The course coordinator, Susan Silk, is a national award-winning trainer and retired entrepreneur.
Course will be: 6 Thursdays, 6-7:30pm
February 4, 11, 18 | March 3, 10, 17